Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Namaste! Halo!
My name is Roanna, I am an Eco conscious fashion model and world explorer. Having worked in the marketing, advertising and fashion industry, and having traveled a great extent, I am keen to discover and share with people about how the fast fashion industry is affecting our planet and what decisions we can make to help our current situation.
- I model for Eco friendly brands, companies, Locally made designers and second hand clothing from Charity/Op/Thrift shops!
- I travel the world with a backpack; exchanging clothes with other travelers and witnessing the fashion industry on the street, in factories and sweatshops, in third world countries. I aim to visit more of these places, to grasp an understanding, gain knowledge and monitor the progression that will take place.
- I blog about my experiences and educate, or update my audience about the fast fashion industry and alternative eco conscious designers, brands and companies.
- I run RoEco Fashion workshops in schools and community centers to educate our new generation on the fast vs slow fashion industry!
- I organise and run events in the UK, such as swap parties, Eco fashion shows and children's parties!
- Plus, I sell second hand clothing to keep the cycle churning!
Are you also passionate about making a difference?
Do you have an Eco friendly company?
Do you need a professional Eco Model?
Do you want a Brand Ambassador?
Do you want to share your product, fashion or views with the world?
If so please do get in touch today!
Together we can make a difference!
You can read more about who I am and why I have created this website by reading my very first blog post My Story - from Ro to RoEco!
Thank you so much for visiting!